Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kid Aloha Presents: The Homecoming Mix



My freshman year is winding down to a close, with my last day of classes today. I should be on the grind studying for finals, but my mind wouldn't stop drifting to thoughts of the beach, summer nights, and hawaiian girls. I threw together a little live set on the decks and recorded it. For those of my friends back home, this may be your first time listening to my music, hopefully you'll enjoy it, I had you guys in mind when creating this.

EDIT: Thanks to South Park, my use of Kanye "Gay-Fish" West is now extra relevant!!!!

Kid Aloha Presents: The Homecoming Mix (Summer 09)
Alternative Link
Tracklisting:

1) N.A.S.A - Gifted [Feat. Kanye West, Santigold & Lykke Li]
2) Kanye West- Homecoming [Discotech Remix]
3) Dance Area - AA 24/7 [Diplo Remix]
4) Crystal Castles - Atlantis To Interzone
5) Bart Bmore - Bingo Players Get Up [Diplo Remix]
6) Damian Marley - Welcome to Jamrock [Pat Swayzak Dub]
7) Human Resource - Dominator [Hervé Remix]
8) Jack Beats - What! [Foamo Remix]
9) Tiga - What You Need [The Proxy Remix]
10) The Proxy - Raven [Les Petits Pilous Remix]
11) Bloody Beetroots ft. Steve Aoki - Warp 1.9 [Barletta Edit]
12) Laidback Luke and A-Trak - Shake it Down
13) Lil' Wayne - A Milli [Nadastorm Remix]
14) Kid Cudi - Day 'N Nite [Rusko's Big Trombone Remix]
15) Kid Sister - Pro Nails [Rusko Dubstep Mix]
16) Curses! - The Deep End [Bart B More Remix]
16) Rihanna - Umbrella [VND/LSM Bootleg]
17) DJ Class - I'm The Ish [Kanye West Remix]
18) Journey - Don't Stop Believing
19) The Outfield - Your Love [Rockaton Bmore Fix]

1 comment:

  1. Atlantis To Interzone is by Klaxons, or did CC just remix it or somethin'?

    ReplyDelete