Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Beats by Dre New Colorway



The god-producer himself, Dr. Dre teamed up with Monster to create the "Beats by Dre" sound canceling headphones. Not only do they look ill, but I can personally attest to their amazing sound quality. I tested them at an Apple Store, and you could hear a full range of crisp highs and thundering bass with the iPod only turned up half way. I consider myself a headphone snob, and I would definitely rank these towards the top of my list . They absolutely beast the Bose QC3, which are in the same price range.

This is an exclusive colorway done by Color Ware, a company that specializes in making all your gadgets look damn sexy. DJ's be warned though, its apparently not great to use sound-cancelling phones behind the decks. I might still have to drop $350 regardless.

1 comment: