Sunday, April 26, 2009

Amazing - Kanye ft. Young Jeezy


Amazing from kwest on Vimeo.

I guess I might as well come out and say it. I'm a pretty big Kanye West fan. You probably already could tell if you listened to my homecoming mix. The guy definitely has a poor attitude, but I'm a fan of his art and not his personality. Anyways 808's and Heartbreak was one of my favorite albums last year. Haters, please take note of all of the current 808 swagger-jacking. Numerous mainstream Hip-Hop acts have attempted to copy both the production and vocal style of 808s. The sound may not have been for everyone, but Kanye definitely was once again ahead of the curve.

Amazing follows suit, and is one killer video with ridiculously high production value. And what's this? The video was shot on location in my very own Hawaii. Yeah I'm from there mother fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment