Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kid Aloha Presents: "And Ting"



I have been listening to a bunch of different music recently, and this mix reflects that. Its a bit all over the place genre wise, but I was just having a lot of fun, and decided to hit the record button on serato. I'm having a bit of the Kurt Cobain syndrome, trying to resolve the side of me that wants to play club bangers that make drunk kids go wild, with the side of me that wants to play stuff like this. I'm actually putting out a demo to give to clubs back home that will be pretty damn commercial/club so look forward to that if you for some reason hate this.

Kid Aloha Presents: "And TIng"
Link to Stream of this Mix

1. Hawaiian Fake ID Intro - Super Bad
2. Too Cool For School - Don Diablo
3. Touch My Horn (Mad Kids Remix) - Jesse Rose
4. Riverside - Sidney Samson
5. Weazals Love Reggae (Lee Mortimer Remix) - Bass Weazal
6. Gonna Fly Now (Barletta vs Rocky Theme) - Bill Conti
7. Must Be A Devil (CSY Remix) - Diplo
8. Blow Your Head (Crookers Remix) - Diplo Ft. Rye Rye
9. Summertime (Bart B More Remix) - Wiley
10. Everything Cool - Foamo
11. Cream (Arcade Remix) - Federico Franchi
12. Get Up (Diplo Mix) - Bingo Players
13. Solta O Frango (LAZRTAG Remix) - Bonde De Role
14. Bonkers (Doorly Dubstep Remix) - Dizzee Rascal
15. Where's My Money (Caspa Remix) - TC

No comments:

Post a Comment